Sunday, February 10, 2008

Construction Manager Resume

Steve Jones
123 Fourth Lane, 5th Cross, Georgia- 12345
Home: 111-111-1111
Cell: 222-222-2222
Email: (include Email Address)

I have diversified vast professional experience in the industry. Have managed and worked with million dollars complex competitive challenge projects and have implemented them successfully with efficiency and quality.

Objective:

Seeking a higher Senior Management position in competitive construction projects where I could prove my expertise and vast experience gained in this area.

Education:

* Bachelors' degree in Construction Engineering, University of SeaBells, New York,1992
* Masters degree in Construction Engineering, Georgia University,1994

Skills and Strengths:

* Excellent Communication Skill
* Efficient Management and Leadership ability
* Effective budgeting and cost management of projects
* Expertise with latest tools and techniques
* Efficient planning and coordination of activities
* Effective quality checking of final deliveries
* Well versed with the usage of computer and Microsoft office tools, Internet and email
* Excellent Time Management to finish the work scheduled on Time

Work History:

Senior Project Manager - Construction
Say Construction Inc, New York, Jan 2001 - Till Date

Responsibilities:
I reviewed and ensured that the contract and regulations documents of projects are as per standards and do not violate any government or legal regulations. I managed and supervised a very big team of 80 members working in various constructions projects in the organization. I efficiently managed more than 4 projects at a time and Coordinated construction activities all projects given to me effectively. I also did budget analysis and cost analysis of all the projects given to me and scheduled all tasks and activities without foregoing quality to keep the budget and cost under control which was well appreciated by the management.

Construction Manager
Samtol Constructions Inc, New York Sep 1999 - Jan 2001

Responsibilities:
I took charge as Construction manager with a big billion dollar project of a major Construction company in New York. I took the responsibilities of review the design before development, preparing document for construction process activities, management and monitoring the construction work, project costing, budget analysis, quality checking of deliverables at each stage and final product. I managed efficiently a team of 30 engineers and workers under me. This project stands as a landmark in my career as I proved my efficiency by completing the billion dollar project on time with quality and thereby got satisfied customers for the organization.

Construction Manager
Monnet Wales Constructions Inc, New York Jan 1998 - Sep 1999

Responsibilities:
I took the role of on-site Construction Project Manager of the projects assigned to me. I worked and communicated with customers and clients directly. I had excellent communication skill which helped me to communicate and present my points clearly and precisely to members of various levels in the organization namely engineers, contactors and clients. I managed a big team of 50 members under me. To efficient take care of various projects and the activities of the big team I structured the whole process and imparted training to members so that all activities are carried out as per the structure and I ensured that I get daily updates of tasks from my team.

Senior Construction Engineer
Emmar Construction Inc, Minneapolis, Mar 1996 - Jan 1998

Responsibilities:
The main responsibility I took charge in the project was to ensure the safety and health measures of the Industrial construction project assigned to me. For this I first analyzed and studied by working with Health and Safety officers to gain an in-depth knowledge on all safety and health measures to be implemented while constructing the industry.

Site Engineer
Jerry and Berry Construction Inc, Georgia, Nov 1994 - Mar 1996

Responsibilities:
I took the responsibility of designing drawing for the construction and also reviewed the calculations on constructions made by other engineers. I also took the tasks of monitoring eth material requests, equipments requests needed and raising it to the management at appropriate times. Apart from this I also managed a team of sub contractors and contractors under me and ensured that all activities are carried out as per design.

No comments: